Thursday 16 April 2009

Layers Sketch Book

My map I decided would be a sketch book with three layers. I wanted to try and replicate a palimpsest, physically through my work. I therefore made a sketch book which had three layers, 1 being the paper, 2 being the tracing paper and 3 being the carbon copy paper. The tracing paper is what you draw on and then you put the carbon copy paper in between that and the normal paper. You therefore end up with three copies of your drawing. The original on the normal paper, another on the tracing and a third on the carbon. The idea being that you can see your ideas morph with the carbon copy paper and a complete palimpsest on the carbon copy.

These are the photos of the results....





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home