Wednesday 15 April 2009

What Next....

In the show I am going to have a series of objects and live experiments...

1. I am going to have a live scanner cam. However it is going to be like a security camera...it is going to be used to document the activity at the event. Or at my event. I want to be able to see the movement, the space and the people. It will only be triggered when someone comes into my space. This will be done by using sensors....

2. I will have a series of camera attachments that distort and create different viewing platforms. I will probably also have a book of photographs as evidence, or another way of viewing them. Maybe a view finder.

3. Remote control cameras....These will be in the sapce and a document of their use (Prob a Film)

4. Censored Vision.....the photos with the blocked out bits. These will be a series of photographs that look like film strips. One photo will be blocked out, so there will be a missing part for you to complete the story....

5. The wine glass that only captures reactions of speeches, and an audio film for support. Like a wedding video for couples getting married.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home